Photobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

For Mom


This is a special post for my computer illiterate mom who can't seem to be able to receive -furniture emails-  My mom wanted to see the new livingroom set we got, and no matter how many times I try to email the photos to her, she just isn't getting them. So mom, here it is.


Gregg's *man chair*




On a MUCH cuter note, it would appear that my little girl has a bit of a creative bug! Her and daddy built this beautiful birdhouse out of popsicle sticks and wood glue.
Then, Ashli picked out her own color and painted it. After it dried, mommy and Ashli embellished the heck out of it! I think it came out so cute! We're going to hang it in her room for her "pretend birds".






3 comments:

Wendy said...

So explain to me how you keep Matani drool off the new furniture? LOL...Love it and hope you are enjoying your new house too!!
I love the bird house, GREAT job Ashli!!

paulien710 said...

Ohhhhhhhh What a lovely bird house that is!!!!!!
Ashli and Gregg did a great job!!!!!
Thanks for mommy..... they you 2 embellished this lovely house..... toooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Ohhhhhh look what you did to the bird house!!! It looks great!!! You know how much I LOVE your couches girl!!!! ((jealous here))