Photobucket

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A visit from the toothfairy?

Today was a VERY big day at our house!!!!!  While driving down a major road this afternoon, I hear this little squeaky voice pipe up from the back seat shouting, "MOM! MOM! MOM!!!!!!  MY TOOTH FELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well OF COURSE I veered over three lanes, went off the road and slammed on the breaks so I could jump in the back seat and see for myself! It had, in fact fallen out! Our family's VERY FIRST MITHING TOOTH!!!! We were whooping and hollering and high fiving all around!  She even got to watch the new Rock movie "Toothfairy" before bed tonight. I'm - errr the TOOTHFAIRY is waiting for her to go to sleep so she can sneak a little cash under the pillow! SO STOKED!

Ashli told EVERYONE she saw today that she lost her very first tooth!!!   *sigh* it's the little things that just melt your heart right?  Here is a pic of her, minus one tooth. (excuse the food in her mouth - ugh).  She put her tooth into an envelope and wrote her first AND LAST name on it - so that the toothfairy would not be confused as to who's tooth it was! LOL!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

byondbzr said...

Awww, that's too cute!!! What's been happenin' girl, I miss ya!

Free Spirit said...

I love that she is so creative and wrote her name on an envelope... I can totally picture you pulling off on the road... it is a magical time for sure. The tooth fairy was at my house lately too...she has been busy.

Check out my tooth fairy post if you would like.

www.twoworldsunite.blogspot.com