Photobucket

Monday, August 10, 2009

We got Mountain Fever!



Went caming with Mom and Larry last weekend and got the bug... bad! I haven't been able to keep Gregg off of the computer as he's been searching the area for log cabins. After much searching and not finding what we really want - we decided to buy some land and build our own cabin! We spent the whole day today in the Indian Mountain area of Colorado checking out available property. This is the one we found that we just LOVED!!!! We put the offer in as soon as we saw it and hope to have an answer back by the end of the week!



I was trying to get a nice photo of the view, but this dumb dead tree was in the way. I guess Gregg was sympathetic to my plight because he walked over and PUSHED the tree over!!!!!!! Then, he went and knocked over a few MORE dead trees! My man RAWKS!






See? No more dead trees!






2 comments:

Anna said...

Krissy this looks like a great land. I sure hope the owner takes your offer. I would love to visit you there :-)

Miss you hon !

Angelica said...

OMG Krissy that is sooo awesome!! Congrats!! What a beautiful spot!!