Photobucket

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I feel old...



You know, sometimes you see something, or hear something that just kind of hits you in the gut and makes you feel really damn old.  Maybe you see a photo of yourself, and notice that you are getting wrinkles around your eyes, or you find a few gray hairs and think it's "distinguished". Maybe the National Finals Rodeo comes and goes yet again, reminding you of those never ending wild nights you usedto have not so many years ago... or maybe, just maybe you are listening to the radio and the announcer informs you that Nikki Sixx just turned FIFTY FRICKEN YEARS OLD! Yep. 50.  5-0 folks. *shaking head*.  If you don't know who Nikki Sixx is, get off my blog! Because that means you are either too young to remember and YOU will make me feel old, or you slept through the 80's.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't sleep through the 80s, but I was just a baby then, do I still have to leave? ;) Our local radio station is having a "retro weekend" and they're playing songs like "Shameless" and "This Kiss" which makes me feel old.. I listen to "retro" music, oy.

Wendy said...

I must have slept through the eighties, lol...