Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Frame It"


For the Photography Challenge Blog this week, we were supposed to try to "frame" our subjects. This one is really a challenge for me as I always tend to get really close up to my subjects! This is one style I really needed to try and I really REALLY like the results! Thanks Wen and H!


This is Matani, framed out by my kids' slide



While this is not a good photograph, I chose to include it because I not only framed out my 'subject' Ashli, but I also managed to frame out my dogs~ The results were pretty cool!



This one was my very first photo of the day, I was scouring my yard for a 'frame' LOL~



I'm not sure if this one counts as framing a subject - The Rock. But it looks REALLY COOL!



Try as I may, I just don't have the bugs that Wen has! I was stalking a bumble bee for a while, but he got a little irritated and chased me into the house. When I came back out I somehow found this little guy in the grass and took this photo. Man, bugs are HARD!



I really like this one of Matani, that I framed by looking through my Blue Spruce tree at him stretching out in the lawn. Very cool!

11 comments:

Helen said...

OH K!!!!!!! Great work. I love these shots...and good on you for going outside your comfy box. You know my fave....the rock! Way cool girl! Love it. I can just see you scouring your yard looking for a frame - hehehehehe. LOL to trying to replicate Wendy and her bugs....no chance here either K! Big hugs to you and yours.

Wendy said...

LMAO...Oh Krissy those were great but how did you get the pup (M)to stay still? I am still thinking of the pool photos, ROFLMAO!! Okay so now back to your photos!! AWESOME!!! I love the slide and M...sweet...Ashlie and the dogs, WOW...a double! That is fantastic!! The rock, yes it is framed and it is Good!...I'll email you a joke my Mother told me regarding rocks! I love your try at the spider, lol...Bugs are easy, people are hard!! LOL...wait until you see the dragonfly photos I took today...Aww to your Rotti framed by the trees, and again to M being framed by the trees also. I love all of these photos!! I think you did a GREAT job on this challenge!! We need to come up with something tougher, lol...

Stacey said...

DANNNNGGGGGG girl!!!!! wow~ You are amazing with that camera!!! I need to take some lessons from you!!!!

Tara said...

wow i just love your photos!!!

Leah said...

These are great pictures and gave me a fresh new perspective that I love!!!! Great job!

Jodie Redman said...

WOW love these! I particularly like the one of your dog framed by the slide and the dog framed through the Blue Spruce Tree. Totally agree with the bug thing I've been trying to find bugs for days LOL!

Lola said...

Awesome pictures, as always, Krissy! But I do have to say, I HATE the one of the spider!! Gave me the HEEBIE-JEEBIES!!!! Spiders F-REAK me out!!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, these look GREAT Krissy!!!! What a fun challenge.... you did AWESOME!!

Rania Maatouk said...

Again, great shots!.... oh yes... and I love your dog!

Karin said...

Oh my!!!!!! I can't decide which one is my favorite because they ALL are!!!!! IF my Canon pics looked like these, the damn thing would NOT be in the box right now!!!!!! And, are you SURE you want to move??? Look at your YARD!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!!!! OK, I need some serious gardening and Canon shooting lessons!!!!!

paulien710 said...

You make the most beautiful pictures!!!!!
Love them!