Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

MASON SAID, "BYE-BYE" TODAY!!!!!!!

Oh how wonderful it was to hear!!!! He had been waving bye-bye for the past couple of days when prompted to do so by Gregg or myself. (This is a huge milestone in itself, as he does not wave or point). So Gregg and I were waving at him today and repeating, "bye-bye" when out of those precious lips came the words "Ba-bye!" Gregg and I just stared at each other in stunned silence as if to ask one another, "Did you just hear what I heard?"

He didn't say it again... only that once. He probably didn't realize or MEAN what he said... but he said it and I'll TAKE IT!

Later this evening... he pointed at the light and made some grunting noises... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO huge! Thank you for letting a proud momma ramble!!

5 comments:

jenney said...

Yay!!!!!! This is such awesome news!!!

Helen said...

OH Krissy...it's 8:30 Friday morning and my children want to know why I have tears in my eyes. *sigh* that news has just made my day. I can see the look you and Gregg gave each other....the smile on your lips. Such wonderful news.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wonderful news honey - I am so pleased for you all XXX

Anonymous said...

Go Mason...you GORGEOUS, SWEET little boy!!!

I'm so happy for you, Krissy! How can he miss with the wonderful parents that he has...seriously! This is really such great news! And...on my dh's birthday! WTG!!!

Karin said...

YAY!!!!! I know you already told me, but I just had to comment. This IS wonderful news- it just shows that all of your hard work is paying off...and will CONTINUE to pay off!!!! KUDOS!!!!